Stuffed toys fabric
: Best toys
for kids 2011
: Best selling toys
Stuffed Toys Fabric
- Hastily or clumsily push (something) into a space
- Force or cram (something) tightly into a receptacle or space
- crammed with food; "a full stomach"; "I feel stuffed"
- Fill (a receptacle or space) tightly with something
- filled with something; "a stuffed turkey"
- (stuffing) a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The body of a car or aircraft
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Inspired by my paintings, and ambitious beyond belief I made a pattern to make Boydie stuffed toys
for the Craft Stall (which is tomorrow!!!). This was the first one. There's another cut and ready to sew but now I have to go and make cupcakes and I don't think there'll be more than this... and Finlay's taken ownership of it so I don't think he'll be for sale either (the boydie, not finlay - finlay's always for sale!!! <-joke)
Hand sewn, 6 pieces of fabric
with polyester stuffing. The two points of conversion of covered and reinforced by butterfly fabric, reinforced with interfacing. Machine and hand stitched.
See also: transformers toys and games outdoor water toys for children where to buy transformer toys youtube transformer toys harry potter toys uk hot boy toys wooden building blocks toys hot toys distributor top kid toys 2011 best toys shop
- 14:07 |