JAPANESE VINYL TOYS : TOP RATED TOYS FOR 3 YEAR OLDS : SWIM TOYS FOR KIDS
Japanese Vinyl Toys
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese descent
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- Of or denoting the unsaturated hydrocarbon radical ?CH=CH2, derived from ethylene by removal of a hydrogen atom
- A vinyl compound is any organic compound that contains a vinyl group (Preferred IUPAC name ethenyl). Vinyl groups (formula −CH=CH2) are derivatives of ethene, CH2=CH2, with one hydrogen atom replaced with some other group.
- Synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used esp. for wallpapers and other covering materials and for phonograph records
- a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- shiny and tough and flexible plastic; used especially for floor coverings
- Vinyl used as the standard material for phonograph records
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
Tan-gu the Samurai Cat
Tan-gu the Samurai Cat prepares for war. He has various shuriken to choose from. Shuriken were used between both warrior classes of samurai and ninja. These shuriken are authentic replicas from various martial arts ryu-ha(tradition/school) in Japan. None of these are made up fantasy designs from any retarded anime such as Naruto. All of these items are made from metal and are real dangerous weapons.
About the vinyl
Company: Godzilla-Ya/U.S. Toys
Manufacturer: U.S. Toys
Made In: Japan
Height: 16 cm
Released: January 2010
Original Retail Price: 4,200 yen
Packaging: String Bag w/Card Backing
Additional Info: Samurai cat with bamboo measuring ruler tied to the back. Offer at Super Festival 51 and Godzilla-Ya store. Head can rotate 360. The mask is made of a soft foam and signed underneath by it's character designer Canico. Some other accessories that come with the vinyl cat are a minature flying kite, mini game pogs, blue obi (belt), 2 post cards one containing Canico artwork from her manga.
Tan-gu is the ruler of the Guu Tan Samurai Menance. Kitty comes to protect the peace of Koenji. Tan-gu wears the mask of the Teke ruler with a bamboo measuring stick on his back wrapped in cloak. Canico first designed cat was a mascot designed for her husbands store Godzilla-Ya and named Teke-chan. The mask that is worn represents Godzilla-Ya's mascot Teke-chan.
Sega Gamera 3 (Game Prize)
Made In: China
Material: PVC Vinyl
Height: 19.7 cm
Length: 40.6 cm
Released: Spring 2002
Retail Price: NFS Game Prize
Packaging: Header Card w/Bag
Additional Info: Though i have only credited Sega as the company for this release. Small company credit also needs to go to X-Plus. Sega contracted the sculpting to X-Plus for this game prize. X-Plus had Takeuti Yoshinobu sculpt this mold. Takeuti Yoshinobu is better known under his sculptors name as Shinzen Takechi or simply by his company name Shinzen. He sculpted this in late 2001. But the figure itself was not released until spring of 2002. Shinzen is highly known as a master sculptor of kaiju and dinosaur
us and has released many beautiful kaiju resin garage kits.
This is the 1999 Gamera suit version. This toy was released only as a game prize that you had to try to win inside a crane game in japanese
arcades. The item comes unassembled in a bag with protective clear removable plastic on the parts to protect it from scuffing against each other.
A burning fist version also exist of this mold. The only difference is the burning fist versions right arm is clear vinyl with yellow and orange sprays.
A very common problem with this toy is keeping the arms, legs, and tail to stay attached to the body. They will keep popping out. Glue is required in order to keep it assemble.
See also: fisher price outside toys top ten toys for boys pedal toys for children dolls and stuffed toys star trek toys 2011 outdoor children toys boys toys and gadgets
- 14:11 |
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2016/10/19(水) 13:52:18 |
- [ Edit ]