Vintage Dinosaur Toys - The Best Toys Of 2011
Vintage Dinosaur Toys
- Dinosaur!, not to be confused with Dinosaurs! or Dinosaur, is an American television documentary about dinosaurs and first aired on CBS in the United States on November 5, 1985.
- A person or thing that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances
- any of numerous extinct terrestrial reptiles of the Mesozoic era
- Dinosaurs are a diverse group of reptiles. They were the dominant terrestrial vertebrates for over 160 million years, from the late Triassic period (about 230 million years ago) until the end of the Cretaceous period (about 65 million years ago), when the Cretaceous–Tertiary extinction event
- A fossil reptile of the Mesozoic era, often reaching an enormous size
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- the oldness of wines
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Spielberg's Jurassic Park turned the regular dinosaur
mania into a frenzy in 1993. China was just there, so the streets and homes of the world were invaded by herds of plastic dinosaurs. The Stegosaurus on the left was designed in England and both were made in China, of injected and painted Polystyrene plastic.
The Tyrannosaurus is about 12 cm high.
I won this on ebay recently... don't hate! I love Birdo and I have no clue why. There is a big debate over whether Birdo is actually male or female. It wears a bow and shoots eggs out of its mouth thing so that weighs the debate heavily on the female side... but the early documenation for SMB2 calls it a he.
See also: big boys toys uae boys toys and gadgets pink ride on toys extreme toys for boys fun usb toys 100 year old toys outdoor toys for kids learning and education toys for 1 year olds airplane toys kids
- 14:07 |
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/05/28(日) 22:06:12 |
- [ Edit ]